Abstract Submission is Closed.
Deadline date for the submission of abstracts: 16 April, 2014
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
1. The Scientific Committee invites the submission of original abstracts for presentation.
2. All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee.
3. If an abstract is accepted, the presenting author must register and pay.
4. Abstracts should be submitted via the on-line submission system; abstracts submitted by fax or email will not be accepted.
5. All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
6. Should you wish to make corrections to an abstract already submitted or if you wish to submit another abstract later, you may use your personal access code that you will receive when you submit an abstract. Editing of your abstract may be done via the system until 16 April, 2014. For editing after that date, please contact the Congress Secretariat.
7. Title and Body
Title: Each word should begin with a capital letter except transition words.
Length: The Abstract body should be no longer than 250 words in total
Please structure your abstract using the following headings:
– Results (if relevant)
After your abstract submittal you will be sent an automatic e-mail indicating a successful submission.
If you do not receive this confirmation e-mail, please contact the Congress Secretariat at Secretariat@upcp.org
Note: Only the accepted abstracts of fully registered and paid presenters can be included in the final scientific program.